Celebrating Earth Day with the World
Earth Day is a worldwide annual event that takes place on April 22nd. It is celebrated in over 193 countries and coordinated by the Earth Day Network. Activities are focused on the environmental issues that the world faces.
14 Reasons to Celebrate!
1. Today we honor the Earth and the concept of Peace.
2. It's a special day where we look at the environmental issues our World faces.
3. It's about the ones we love and the friends we cherish.
4. We are not alone in this. It impacts us all from sea to shining sea.
5. If we treat the Earth respectfully, our homes will be our "castles" where ever our homes may be.
6. On Earth Day, let's celebrate the rich colors and exquisite beauty of our World.
7. Let's take notice of simple miracles found in nature. Peaceful quite. Pristine beauty.
8. Go out and enjoy all that nature has to offer. Go ahead and take a deep breath. Sail away.
9. Explore this beautiful Planet. Every nook and cranny! Feel its grace.
10. Remember the living beings, both big and small, that are depending on us to treat our environment with dignity, respect, kindness, and love.
11. Today we cannot rest one's laurels. We must stay focused and keep looking forward. How can we work together to protect our Planet's delicate balance?
12. It's not just for us, but for our children. Our trusting, beautiful, optimistic, happy, intelligent, curious and loving children. It is a protection and respect our children deserve from us.
13. On this Earth Day, let us celebrate every sunrise and ever sunset we enjoy together on our gorgeous Earth.
14. Now is not the time to take for granted how lucky we are - each and every day.